Effective since 18 April 2018
Revision 6 September 2021
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” is a small text file containing information saved by a website on a computer or by a mobile application on a user’s smartphone.
Cookies offer the possibility to identify you and to memorize various information in order to facilitate your navigation on a website/a mobile application, to ensure the smooth functioning of these or to make them more effective, for example by memorizing your language preferences.
2. WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON OUR WEBSITE AND WHY?
Website Function Cookies
– Determining if you are logged in or not
– Remembering your search settings
– Allowing you to add comments to our site
– Tailoring content to your needs.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use Google Analytics.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site (for members and special access, depending on your browser settings)
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
3. LIST OF COOKIES USED
4. HOW TO CONFIGURE THE COOKIES?
You can easily delete, disable or accept cookies from our Website at any time by configuring your browser settings.
Each browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) has its own cookie configuration mode. To learn about the procedure to follow concerning your navigator, visit the site: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
If you use different computers, smartphones and/or tablets, do not forget to configure each device so that each of them corresponds to your preferences regarding cookies.
5. WILL OUR WEBSITE STILL WORK WITHOUT COOKIES?
You will still be able to view our Website, but some interactions may not work normally.
6. OTHER QUESTIONS?
If you have other questions, contact us:
- by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- by writing to the following postal address:
SEC Newgate EU SA
Rue Defacqz 52
Registration number: 474.988.610